Outside my Window… it is cool and gray outside
I am thinking… about the things I need to accomplish today
From the learning rooms… Picking out books for reading times.
I am thankful for… my hubby who is out chasing something down for me.
From the kitchen… left over porkchops for breakfast.
I am wearing… My new I love my husband tshirt :D
I am reading… Nothing at the moment
I am hoping… that today is a blessed day for all of us.
I am creating… Curtains for my living room.. and hoping to have them done soon!
Around the house… Laundry, lots of laundry
One of my favorite things… Date nights with hubby.. I just love that special time with him.
I am thinking… about the things I need to accomplish today
From the learning rooms… Picking out books for reading times.
I am thankful for… my hubby who is out chasing something down for me.
From the kitchen… left over porkchops for breakfast.
I am wearing… My new I love my husband tshirt :D
I am reading… Nothing at the moment
I am hoping… that today is a blessed day for all of us.
I am creating… Curtains for my living room.. and hoping to have them done soon!
Around the house… Laundry, lots of laundry
One of my favorite things… Date nights with hubby.. I just love that special time with him.










0 comments:
Post a Comment