Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A difficult day




My cousin, Debbie, passed away this morning at the young age of 50. She leaves behind her husband of 30 years, 3 children, 11 broken hearted grandchildren and her very special mommy who I know is having a most difficult time right now, please pray for her. She also leaves behind her much loved Aunts, uncles and cousins.. She will leave quite a large hole in our family. Debbie was one of my favorite cousins growing up.. always making me feel pretty and special as a little girl.. Christmas when I was 8 yrs old she sent me a pretty yellow hairbrush/comb and mirror set.. It is something I have never forgotten. This last summer at our family reunion we had our normal all night gab session sitting outside under the stars. We would stay up til 4 in the morning just laughing our hineys off.. OH how I will miss her! We had such a goofy time this last summer we ended up going a little crazy and came up with some not too nice nicknames for each other which I wont go into..
but for now I say I love you , Queen B and I will miss you so very much!


Til we meet again,


H mama




3 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm so sorry for your family's loss. (((HUGS)))

Denise said...

I'm so sorry, Sheri. Praying for your family...

Anonymous said...

Oh Sheri,
I am sorry you have lost this dear friend and family member. My prayers are with you and your extended family.
(((Hugs))) Melissa D. SC