I love easy meals.. before heading to Durango on Monday I got the idea to toss a few things into the crock pot and have dinner ready when we got home.. I buy boneless, skinless chicken breasts when I find them on sale and cook them up and freeze in meal sized containers.. So I took a package of that chicken, a large bag of frozen broccoli, a bag of frozen pepper strips and tossed that all into the crock pot.. topping it with a chunk of mozzarella. It was just perfectly done when we got home and was so delicious!
My littlest boys are having a ball with their guns. Stephen is a wild man ready for the hunt.. He sure tickles me. I have started reading the book Wild at Heart now and I am seeing that hunter side of my boys.. I realize some mistakes I have made in wanting to watch over them a little too close. It is very hard for me to let go when I know they could get hurt!
I have posted some pictures, check them out!
1 week ago









1 comments:
Well since this is where you hang out more, I'll comment here! Darling pictures, and I'm ALL for easy meals too! I made a really yummy hot soup tonight, because it is stinking COLD out there! How you doing these days?
Love you ~ Kathryn
Post a Comment