where you just feel so overwhelmed with life.. That is where I am at. My heart is just overwhelmed with being here while my family is gathering in Virginia to celebrate Debbies life and to say goodbye to her here on Earth. I am thankful that Chandra will be there to represent us, but it is still so difficult for me to not be there myself. Going into this season of missing my baby who left us 2 yrs ago and having all this go on is just more than I want to bear right now..
Dad went home from the hospital today.. I am not sure that was the greatest decision on the Drs part but hes the Dr, not me. Dad is still in pain and having some problems.. I hope he is able to make it these next 2 weeks without constantly needing to go in for blood as he has been doing. He has been very grouchy today and that is hard on all of us too.. I am thankful he is still here with us, though!
I also have an unspoken prayer request but for anyone reading, please pray for that.
1 week ago









1 comments:
I'm reading. I'm praying. And sending a hug...
I was just coming to write you a note and let you know I've been thinking about you today, and there was your post!
I know that you have so much on your plate right now, and I just wanted you to know that I'm praying. Are you sure you don't want to move back this way?? We could go out and talk, and eat broccoli...(or french fries!!!).
Love ya!
Denise
Post a Comment