Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

We remembered our Caden today by placing a garden stone on his grave and making a marker with his name and birthdate on it.. something I have been wanting to do for so long.. We still plan to have a real stone made, I want one with a baby lamb on it... But I am so thankful to have this here with his name... this makes me happy :) It is hard to believe that 2 years has passed so very quickly.. I miss my little guy.. I picture him often, seeing him in my minds eye at 18 months old running behind his big brothers. Thank you to all my friends who had me on their minds today.. you are a blessing!














1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you were able to go and see Caden today. I rally like your stone. How did you get his name done?
Melissa