My husband just finished a book recommended to him by my young cousin, Jason. It is Wild at Heart by John Eldredge: http://www.ransomedheart.com/ministry/book-wild-at-heart.aspx
I know this is something Doug has really needed, just the changes in the last few days in his outlook is wonderful for me to see.. Its like a big part of himself had been lost and is now found.. Thank you, Lord!
It has really blessed my man and I am so happy Jason brought it to his attention.. Right now the men are planning a week long camping trip for the end of July.. My hubby, oldest two sons, my brother Toy and Jason.. I am very excited about this trip for them.. and I am looking forward to seeing the changes in their relationships with each other and with God.. Hubby has now asked me to buy the book Captivating and read it.. sort of the female counterpart book. So it is on my list :)
We were discussing what women can do to have a week long adventure like the men can and my 12yo Cassidy pops up with "We go shopping!" We all got quite a giggle out of that.
Today Doug took 7yo Stephen and 2 1/2yo Seth out to buy them guns. Stephen found just the right size Daisy bb gun and he is so excited.. Seth has a pair of Six shooter cap guns.. Both are very excited about their guns. Pictures coming tomorrow! :)
1 week ago









1 comments:
Thank you for mentioning Donna Partow. I have joined the study and am excited to get started. My husband I are Bible College students via DVDs, so I spend a lot of time in the Word and this will help as we both need all the help we can get.
God Bless you and your Family!!!!s
Post a Comment