I really think I just got used to writing 2008 with as many types as I have typed it today. The years seem to be getting shorter and moving faster.. I talked to a friend about this recently and she said she feels that God is speeding up time and we need to be prepared.. That has been on my mind alot.
As I wrote the date I was reminded that in one month it will be my Cadens 2nd birthday. Though he was already gone before that day, it is still the day of his birth. I miss him.. He would be 17 months old had he been born when he was due... I love that age! The wonder in their eyes as they learn new things, the joy of just being a toddler and knowing they are loved.. what a blessing they are. As I sit and watch my Seth play, I miss that little brother of his.. I know being 16 months apart would have been so much fun for both of them.. I miss that for him too. Time marches on and I look forward to the day when I see this little boy sitting on my Saviors lap. That is a joyful thought!
I am on day 7 of a new study that I know the Lord led me to.. Just before Christmas I was in the christian bookstore and this book seemed to leap off the shelf at me.. the title: Becoming the Woman God wants me to be. That is a prayer for me! So I bought the book and brought it home and set it on my headboard and did not think about it for a couple of days.. when I did I thought I would google the author (Donna Partow) and read more about her.. Well what I found on her website was that they were just about to begin a 90 day study of this book on facebook..which I had just recently joined! I thought Wow this was here for me at just the right time. I am truly enjoying this study and look forward to an even closer relationship with the Lord and my family over these next 90 days. So this is todays post!
1 week ago









2 comments:
Wishing you to be awakened to God in these next 90 days.
Thinking of Caden and your heart too :)
Thank you for welcoming me back... I had a wonderful holiday
xxxx
I enjoy your blog very much!twooty
Post a Comment