Saturday, January 10, 2009

A post a day..

I really want to use this blog so I have decided to post something, anything, every day! It might be a picture or just a blurb about the day.. so stay tuned! :)

I'll start with today.. I have been working hard to declutter my house.. we have a Small house and a large family.. and well it has to be decluttered in order to function properly.. and I have really allowed too much stuff to come in, ready admitted :( I have gone through clothing, books, toys, dishes, etc... I had hoped to be done tonight but I do still have a way to go.. I'll have to work at it tomorrow.. Thankfully my hubbys days off start tomorrow and he has offered to help in any way he can.. He is a HUGE help.. hes so much better at tossing things than I am. Today I did get my bedroom cleaned and set up my quiet time/prayer corner and I am enjoying it already! :)

1 comments:

Denise said...

Sounds like fun. Do you want to come over and help me declutter when you're finished?? (Of course, is anyone ever finished decluttering???)

Looking forward to your posts! :)