Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Laughter Lives Tuesday

Laughter LivesThis post is part of "Laughter Lives! Tuesday" on the Riggs Family Blog. Check our their blog to read everyone else's "Laughter Lives!" posts.


I love this! The Riggs family is incredible.. I have been so blessed with reading their updates.. Their faith in God throughout all that Abby goes through is incredible.. Thank you, Riggs family for being such a wonderful example!

First a picture.. this is my 2 littlest boys last August at 6 and 2 1/2 yrs old.. I guess I forgot to tell them to stay out of the mud!



And my favorite humor moment that happened several years back..whenever I get a little down I think about this and instantly perk up. My Mom is very technologically challenged.. but that point never came across so strongly as it did one night at my brothers house. We were all in the game room having a good time and the phone began ringing in the living room.. knowing Mom was in there no one worried about running for the phone.. but it kept ringing and then we kept hearing different sounds and had to go see what was going on.. So we ran to the living room to check on Mom and found her frantically trying to answer......................
the tv remote! My brothers giant screen tv was changing channels over and over again and that was the extra noises! I thought for sure Mom would catch on but she looks up and says to my brother "Tracy, I cannot get this phone to work!" LOL! Not long ago I found an ad for a tv remote/cordless phone and I wondered if they know my mom. *grin*

1 comments:

elteescat said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!! That reminds me of my grandmother! My mom bought a new DVD of her favorite Christian recording artists, Jeff and Sherri Easter, and played it for my grandmother. The silly lady didn't seem to understand that it was a commercially available DVD from celebrities because my mom had seen them in concert before and my poor grandmother thought the DVD was home video shot by my mother! There was behind-the-scenes humor of Jeff
Easter making silly faces at the camera and my grandmother asked: "Did he know you was filming him?" Ha ha!!!