Thursday, March 12, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook



For Today, March 12, 2009




Outside my window... The sun is fading away, but the sky is clear and beautiful




I am thinking... about some changes I want to make in the house.




From the learning rooms... Stephen is being tutored by my sister, the elementary sped teacher who needs a tutoring student as she is going for her Masters.. they are both enjoying the time together.




I am thankful for... Gods hand of protection on my husband!




From the kitchen... Ribs and potatoes, yum.




I am wearing... Jeans and a nice top



I am reading... Captivating




I am hoping... for more beautiful weather




I am creating... Dress patterns on my desk waiting for me to use them.




I am hearing... The children talking in the other room.




Around the house... I have laundry needing to be sorted and washed, but my room is nice and tidy.



One of my favorite things... Having my family all around me.




A few plans for the rest of the week... Laundry, grocery shopping trip, sewing.



Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you... My family circa 1980ish? :)




0 comments: