Sunday, September 27, 2009

Too busy for flowers..

My 3yo son, Seth, brought me 2 daisies from the yard tonight. I sat them on my desk and gave him a big hug.. then as life does we got busy and I forgot about them for a little bit. They are still here but are wilted and closed and it made me think how easy it is for life to get so busy that we forget to water and care for the important parts of our life. I know for me it has been a lack of study time.. not because I do not have it but because I have not made time for it. There is also a lack of watering my 'plants'.. these blessings God has given me.. and I feel the lack in how we interact with each other... arguments and bad attitudes.. Pray for me as God shows me these things I need to work on and find ways in which to implement them. Blessings to all!

2 comments:

Renee said...

What truth. We have had the same thing happen here. I will pray for you. Will you pray for me too? (((hugs)))

Ange said...

It is good to know we are not alone in our struggles.... we too struggle with our share of bad attitudes and arguing at times. Let's keep lifting each other up! God is always in our midst...I say HE loves to show up in our mess..that is why we need Him so.

blessing and hugs Sheri!

Ange