Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

Brrrr Can you feel that cold wind blowing? I am wondering if my little old home can stand up to it.. If anyone finds any Christmas decorations lying around, they are probably ours! Tis the season is my mantra of the week.. the season for traffic, bad attitudes and nasty weather. Sounds like a bad attitude on my part, doesn't it? Nope, not me! I have a great attitude (in the summertime) Kidding.

Wow Our house is shaking! Thats an incredible wind.. and cold rain is hitting the windows making me ask every few minutes, what in the world is that noise? I know I am smart! :O)

I had an interesting conversation with my 3yo the other day. We were out doing some shopping and he asked for a toy.. I replied with "Well Seth, it is nearly Christmas" To which he replied "But Mommy, there is no real Santa Clause!" I think he out smarted me with that one.. (still did not get a toy however) LOL

Stephen made me a gift yesterday that is so cool.. Pretty inventive for an 8yo I think.. He took half of an empty wrapping paper bolt and taped quite a few pieces of paper together and he wrote a story for me from the bottom to the top.. then rolled the story onto the bolt and put a stick in it with a string.. so I pull the string and my story unfolds before me.. How cute is that!?

We keep baking cookies and they keep disappearing.. How do you explain that??

Things I love.. buttery oatmeal cookies, very soft sweet potatoes with cream cheese, Munchos potato chips (hard to find around here!)..

Ok well thats a post anyway.. even if it is disjointed and random :D

0 comments: