Monday, December 7, 2009

Gone away is the blue bird..

I feel like I have been living in a hole somewhere.. What in the world are zhu zhu pets??! I was reading some blogs this morning in my up way too early sleepless daze and apparently these zhu zhu things are the hot item this year for children. Never have I been so happy that we no longer have tv antenna/cable.. On the other hand, Are we missing out on something important? Hmm I'll have to ponder that one. It would appear from my reading that these umm battery operated rodents were a top item on Black Friday.. I was out on black friday, I was at Walmart at 4:40am waiting for them to open and yet I never saw a thing about these little creatures.. Am I so behind the times? Have I failed to give my children the excitement that comes with watching 95,000 tv commercials about toys that they just HAVE to have in order to be happy? I feel so, so, so.. Wait, what was I saying?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I'd never heard of them either til the news was saying how all the stores were sold out of them.

Anonymous said...

Don't give into the Media, Don't give into the Media!!!!!!! The last time I heard that something material could give you real happines......hmmmm, I don't think I ever heard that, only God can!!!! :) have a blessed holiday and a Happy New Year