I have not even looked at my blog in a long time. Today I need an outlet for things I need to talk about, so here I am. This year has been interesting. Congressional and Gubernatorial primaries.. we became involved in 2 of these candidates and spent alot of time working on the campaigns here locally. Unfortunately our primary on June 1st did not go in our favor.. We did learn alot about the process and will definitely be looking to help out in other campaigns in the future. It is quite interesting to be involved in that capacity that you learn alot.. alot we didnt really want to know.. like there is plenty of corruption in our own party. Very frustrating.
On April 30th, I receieved big news. I was pregnant! It had been 3 years and 2 months since we lost our last baby and the surprise was very welcome. We had just over 2 weeks with this news to dream and get excited when sadly, this little one went to be with the Lord also. Our Treasure is waiting for us in Heaven.
Today is July 4th. Yesterday was our big fireworks get together with the family.. It was a good time until the end of the evening when we discovered that my little doggy, Bruce, was not in the van. We searched last night and again this morning but have been unable to find him.
On a good note, we are planning to leave for Missouri on July 28th. I need this trip.. I need a vacation.. I need a change.
1 week ago









3 comments:
I stopped by here last night and didn't even have the words to comment. I had no idea. To say that I'm sorry doesn't even come close to expressing how I feel. My heart just hurts for you.
I went over to the board and caught up a bit. My mom died on May 18th, and I've been in a fog. I just feel awful that I wasn't there for you.
I can be here now, though. I don't usually stray far from my computer, so please shoot me an email anytime.
Did you find your dog? I'm praying about that, too.
Sending you a big hug and lots of prayers across the miles, my friend...
Dear Sheri,
The Lord laid you on my heart yesterday and today. I am checking in to see how you are doing. How was your trip to MO?
If things are difficult to talk right now, just know that I am lifting you up in prayers and when the Lord puts on your heart drop me a line and let me know how you are.
Have a blessed week in the Lord!!
(((Hugs)))
Melissa
I have you on my heart this October 15th -- Pregnancy & Infant Loss Awareness. My candle will be lit tonight.
Post a Comment