We have such a huge wonderful family. No, we are far from perfect and yes we have had our battles but when one of us needs something, they are right there. Our family has been such a blessing with the loss of Dad.. I cannot express what it meant to me the phone calls and visits and those who drove across country to be here to visit Dad before he passed away and those who came for his celebration service. My Dad was one of 16 children and he is the 7th to enter the presence of the Lord. There are still 9 here to bless us. And many cousins and 2nd cousins, etc and so on! I wouldnt trade them for anything!
1 week ago









2 comments:
SOOOO TRUE!!! Family is a special creation just for us :)
I've been trying to add people's posts to the daily linky as I see them not on there...but every day, on my blog there is a linky to link up your direct post for that day. I missed visiting here yesterday. It helps people find your post so they can visit!
I saw you stop by this morning!!! :) I hope you are doing well, you continue to be in my prayers!!er
Post a Comment