I start typing and can spend 30 minutes doing it and then I delete it all away. Probably not the best way to go about it. I still need to find that place in me that I know is there and begin writing. There are many moments in life each day that deserve to be written and I would love the memories to look back at later.
Favorite moments this week:
We got Direct Tv recently, first time either of my 9 and 4 yr olds have really seen commercials! My 4yo son, Seth, comes running in my room the other morning and says "Hi Mommy! Look for it now on DVD." I burst out laughing, that was hysterical.
The next moment was when hubby accidently called 9yo Stephen by the wrong name again and this time Stephen bursts out with "What do I need to do, label myself?"
That one had us all rolling for a few minutes.
Have to love the kiddos!
I failed miserably at some of my Christmas plans.. It just came and went so very fast this year! It seems it was that way for many people as our mailbox delivered just ONE Christmas card this year! We usually have at least 20. Of course mine did not get mailed either. I have this need for a family picture to add to my cards and could never pin my family down long enough to get one. I am a bum but yet I am still hoping to pin them all down soon!! We really need a new family picture :)
Missing Dad so much these days. It is still so unreal that he is gone from us. I see his face every where I go, still hear his voice.. hope to never lose that.
1 week ago









1 comments:
Hello Dear Sister,
It is wonderful to hear from you again. I find when I have a lot of things to share and want to put them all in one post...it never works out and the times I think, this is too short to post...I ought to just go and post it because otherwise they never get posted either.
I pray you will never stop hearing your dad's voice either. (((Hugs)))
Post a Comment