Glowing light sabers for two little boys $10.00
First taste of cotton candy for a certain 3 yr old boy $4.00
Getting out with my family (and as such my sanity) intact.. PRICELESS!
1 week ago
Glowing light sabers for two little boys $10.00
First taste of cotton candy for a certain 3 yr old boy $4.00
Getting out with my family (and as such my sanity) intact.. PRICELESS!
Posted by MapleCottage at 11:32 AM
4 comments:
It IS priceless! It looks like they had a BLAST!
So glad you had a good time!!
I agree! There is no price tag for those special moments with our families! The smiles and fun....too expensive for a number! And thank you Sheri for your sweet comment on my blog!! You are so kind! Sending blessings to you and your precious family!
Ange
Hey! Can I have the link to your health blog again so I can put it in my blog list?
Dana
Post a Comment