What a busy last few weeks we have had. School has started.. My two oldest are in college.. Chandra is taking pre-reqs for the nursing program and Shawn is in the Veterinary technician course. We are all excited for them. We are digging back in to homeschooling.. Digging my way through some stubborn attitudes also ;)
My Auntie Carol and Uncle Jerry (My Dads brother and sister) came out from Ohio recently. We had a great week of visiting with them. The last night they were here, most of the family went to the Bar D Chuckwagon in Durango, Colorado.. I had never been there but fully intend to go back next year! Doug and I went and just took Seth with us.. our oldest two had to work and the rest werent sure it would be any fun.. Now we know and will definitely be taking them all up! Here is a picture of all my family that was there:
Be back later with more!
1 week ago









2 comments:
You have been busy! And I would love to hear how you deal with those stubborn attitudes...I am struggling with my 12 year old daughter in that area....HELP!
Good to see your family and a new post!! Sending blessings!
Ange
We were in Durango last year and took the railroad up to Silverton and had a blast! We didn't get to go to Colorado this year, but maybe next year we can check out the chuckwagon!
~Amy
Post a Comment