In Loving Memory
Caden Josiah Maple February 11, 2007
Corban Artemis June 20, 2007
Nathaniel James May 23,2007
Elliott Samuel June 2, 2008
Ezekiel David March 25, 2009
Hannah Grace March 17, 2006
Josiah James Alexander April 5, 2001
Morgan Leyna April 18, 2005
Grace Eleanor October 5, 2007
Hannah Grace March 17, 2006
Josiah James Alexander April 5, 2001
Morgan Leyna April 18, 2005
Grace Eleanor October 5, 2007
Hannah Meredith November 26, 2008
Ephraim Matthew March 1, 2008
Josiah Daniel December 13, 2007
Sofija Marianna July 1, 2007
Dalton Jeremiah July 31, 2007
Madison Elizabeth August 26, 1996
John Patrick August 13, 2003
Sarah Grace and John William August 16 and September 13, 2007
David Matthew September 18, 2007
Aaron Gabriel December 25, 2007
Audrey Caroline April 7, 2008
Ephraim Matthew March 1, 2008
Josiah Daniel December 13, 2007
Sofija Marianna July 1, 2007
Dalton Jeremiah July 31, 2007
Madison Elizabeth August 26, 1996
John Patrick August 13, 2003
Sarah Grace and John William August 16 and September 13, 2007
David Matthew September 18, 2007
Aaron Gabriel December 25, 2007
Audrey Caroline April 7, 2008
Selah Marie April 15, 2009
Elijah Joseph February 19, 2009
If you have lost a sweet little one please send me a message with their name and birthdate so I may add them here to my list.. also if you have your childs name in the sand I would love a copy to add to my right hand bar.. I would like to help remember your little ones also.










5 comments:
{{{{{MEGA HUGS}}}}
I have you upon my heart today and as I light my candle know that you and your sweet Caden will be in my prayers.
Sharing in grief but also a special bond that ties a friendship close together!
~Tamara
What a sweet idea to write and take a picture of your child's name in the sand.
Mine weren't old enough to have a name, I didn't know if they were boys or girls...
Thank you for linking up. I never thought of the name in the sand idea. I think I am going to do this next summer.
God bless you and keep you!!
Thank you for remembering my little girls today, too. Remembering Caden also. (((HUGS)))
Sending you prayers and a hug today, remembering your sweet Caden...
Post a Comment