Outside my window... It is another beautiful sunny day..
I am thinking... that my 3yo is being way too quiet and someone needs to check in.
I am thankful for... My 8yo birthday boy, Stephen!
From the learning rooms...(if this applies) The teacher is weary
From the kitchen... We need to bake bread and its homemade pizza for Stephens birthday, yum!
I am wearing... pants and a sweater
I am creating... Nothing!
I am going... to take everyone to the $1 movies to see Astro Boy.. hope its worth seeing!
I am reading... Crazy Love by Francis Chan
I am hoping... that my dreams can become reality
I am hearing... the pitter patter of lots of big and little feet
Around the house... Laundry and dishes seem to be the main push right now.
One of my favorite things... Hearing hubbys car pull in the driveway at the end of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week: Will be waiting for it to unfold.
Here is picture for thought I am sharing.... Todays Birthday Boy.. Stephen 8 years old!











0 comments:
Post a Comment